§1. General provisions
1. This document sets forth the terms and conditions for using the https://creativeagora.eu website.
2. The owner of the service is ARTeria Foundation, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Foundation ARTeria maintains this website to provide information about the project ‘CREATIVE AGORA’ (hereafter referred to as #CREATIVEAGORA) and its deliverables, which have been produced with the financial support of ERASMUS+ Programme of the European Union. The contents of the website and publications are the sole responsibility of ARTeria and the project partners as specified, and can in no way be taken to reflect the views of the European Commission. (project code: 2021-1-SE01-KA220-ADU-000028217)
5. The terms used in the Regulations have the following meaning:
a. Website – an online website maintained by the Service Provider in English and the languages of the #CREATIVEAGORA project consortium at the following address https://creativeagora.eu
b. Service Provider – ARTeria Foundation with its registered office in Poland, Zabrze (41-807), ul. Gajowa 9, registered in the register of associations, other social and professional organizations, foundations and independent public health care facilities, maintained by the District Court in Gliwice, 10th Economic Division of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000269041, NIP: 6482618597;
c. Website – the website at: https://creativeagora.eu and any subpages thereof;
d. User – a physical person (with full legal capacity), legal entity or organizational unit without legal personality that uses the website. A user can be either a physical person who does not conduct a business activity or an entrepreneur;
6. Users may contact the Service Provider by e-mail at the following address: email@example.com.
§2. Services provided via the website
1. The Service Provider provides electronic services to Users via the website.
2. No fees are charged for providing the Services to Users by the Service Provider.
3. The main purpose of the Services is to enable access to the website via the Internet. The Service Provider also provides Services consisting in enabling the use of a contact form via the website.
§3. General terms for using the website
1. To use the Services available through the Website or via mobile devices, the User has to have an access to a computer, laptop, cell phone or other device with Internet access
2. All actions taken by the Users should be in accordance with applicable law and good conduct.
3. It is prohibited to use the website in any way in order to harm other Users, the Provider or third parties.
4. Every User agrees to:
a. use the provided functionalities and resources of the website in accordance with the purpose of the website,
b. comply with Polish law,
c. respect the rights and personal property of other Users,
d. refrain from acting to the detriment of other Users, the Provider or third parties.
§4. Liability. Access to and use of the website
- The Service Provider undertakes to take all measures to ensure correct, secure, continuous and error-free access to the website.
- The Service Provider has the right to make changes to the Service and the website in connection with ongoing work on improving and modernizing the website. In particular, the Provider has the right to change the functionality of the website.
- This website provides links to third-party web sites, which are not under the control of ARTeria Foundation. ARTeria makes no representations about third-party websites. When you access a non-ARTeria website, you do so at your own risk. ARTeria is not responsible for the reliability of any data, opinions, advice, or statements made on third-party sites. ARTeria provides these links merely as a convenience. The inclusion of such links does not imply that ARTeria endorses, recommends, or accepts any responsibility for the content of such sites.
§5. Complaints related to the technical functioning of the website
1. In the case of a serious technical error, Service Provider reserves the right to limit access to the website.
2. Please report all possible errors in the functioning of the website, comments and information about the functioning of the Website, as well as violations of the Regulations to the Service Provider via e-mail.
§6. Intellectual property rights
1. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. Reproduction of #CREATIVEAGORA and website content or deliverables is authorized, provided the source is acknowledged (save where otherwise stated), as long as the content and sense is not altered or distorted, and only for non-commercial use. Where prior permission must be obtained for the reproduction or use of textual and multimedia information (sound, images, software, etc.), such permission shall cancel the above-mentioned general permission and shall clearly indicate any restrictions on use.
2. The creation of websites and applications similar or identical to the website that mislead the public and may give the impression that they originate from or have a connection with the Service Provider constitutes a tort under the Unfair Competition Act.
§7. Final provisions
- Polish law will be applicable to any matters not covered by these Regulations.